I've been having problems logging on for the past week or so, but everything seems to be in order now. To repay your perseverance, here's a special Friday quiz - on Wednesday! Up is down! Left is right! Answers in comments!
1. What is Alice Cooper's real name?
2. Who won the first season of "Survivor?"
3. Which company has recently released the Wii gaming console?
4. Which actor does not appear in Love Actually
: Hugh Grant, Bill Nighy, or Gary Oldman?
5. Which musician did Dave Chappelle never parody on his sketch comedy show: MC Hammer, Rick James, or Prince?
6. Madonna's song "Beautiful Stranger" was written for which movie soundtrack?
7. Who wrote the most depressing children's book ever, The Giving Tree
8. Who does Ilsa choose in the end: Rick or Laszlo?
9. The 1980s hit song "Our House" was by what English group?
10. Where is "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" set?
11. What magazine is known for special issues like "Sexiest Man Alive" and "Best and Worst Dressed?"
12. What was Pixar's first feature film?
13. Who was shot first: Biggie or Tupac?
14. Finish the quote by Senator Ted Stevens: "The internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a..."
15. Who played Marie Antoinette in the 2006 biopic?
16. Drop Dead Fred
is about: a dying pet, an imaginary friend, or an Alaskan cruise?
17. What band un-ironically covered "Behind Blue Eyes" in 2003?
18. Who is the youngest Huxtable child?
19. Name the three Powerpuff Girls.
20. Who is alive: Sam Kinison, Bill Hicks, or Bobcat Goldthwait?
Labels: Friday Quiz, Oops