Friday, April 20

Most Hottest Guys on "Lost"

I didn't think it would ever happen, but Sayid has been replaced as my favorite island boyfriend. Ever since Desmond made me totally cry like a girl in this week's episode, I've decided to move him up to Number One. The current order of Most Hottest is:

Who? Desmond
Why? Totally hot and really really loves his girlfriend. Also: Scottish.
Bonus Features? Attractive clean shaven or with beard, probably going to let Charlie die.

Who? Sayid
Why? Totally hot and is the only character who asks questions.
Bonus Features? Kicks ass, filled with logic.

Who? Sawyer
Why? Totally hot and really really loves Kate.
Bonus Features? Sense of humor, likes to read.

Who? Jin
Why? Turned totally hot when his hair grew out and really really loves his wife.
Bonus Features? Learning English, not a dick anymore.

Who? Everyone else but Jack. Even Charlie.
Why? "She's under my protection."
Bonus Features? Not Jack.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Welcome to the world of "Lost", where asking questions makes you hot. I totally understand. I wish all these characters would be so hot.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Richard Collings said...

Gotta be Jin, right?

Sawyer has BAD 90's hair.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Desmond is definitely the sexiest. Well, to me, him and Sawyer kinda tie.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so agree about Desmond's total hotness but I can never give up Sawyer as #1 island boyfriend. He makes me giggle and sweat at the same time, pretty much all I want in a guy. Make me laugh, get me sweaty.BTW, I got up to 33 on famousr. Yo! Love your blog.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home