Tuesday, September 30

My New Thing: Rat-Like Hotness

Example One: Charlie Day
Example Two: Sam Rockwell
How can you not be charmed by their adorable, rat-like faces and vague, sexy grossness? I love them and their lazy facial hair and want them to stay in my life forever. Charlie Day is the best part of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," the best comedy on television. And Sam Rockwell is actually like, an established character actor who has genuine talent. More of this sort of thing, Hollywood!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

you're wrong. that's not hot.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Trashley said...

No, YOU'RE wrong!

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taledega Nights is the best movie ever this week.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Funka said...

fffffffffffuuuuuuuuu
I want to lick the side of their faces while tussling their hair.

Sam is waaaaaaaaaay more greasy/sleazy then Charlie and I cannot get enough.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just watching Third Watch for the first time, and actually thought Charlie Day was Sam Rockwell.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home