Wednesday, April 23

new fings

For all my tens and twelves of UK readers who are, for whatever reason, really into Nashville and Nashville-related rock music news, I've added a link to a new blog called Indie Ghetto that you should probably check out. That dude knows way more about local shit than I do 'cause I'm too busy worrying about old episodes of "NewsRadio" and like, David Bowie to pay attention.

Another blog I added a whileish ago is Eat to the Beat which is show and food reviews. They are funny and rockin' and tasty and full of all kinds of integrity.

Here's an unnecessary picture of Dolly Parton.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

thanx 4 da shoutout!

is dolly throwin' up a gang sign in that photo? i always knew that bitch was a blood.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home