Friday, January 26

Underwhelmed!

Holy shit, dude, did you hear the Halen is back together!? Not Van Hagar, the real Van Halen! I'm going to scrub the mildew off my best beer cozy, cook up some meth, and celebrate with a good, hard listen to 1984, which just happened to be the last good year of my life. Jesus, I hope they come to an arena near me!

If only Axl would get his shit together, I could finally plug that 3-D cougar wall light back in and invite some hot high school chicks over to celebrate for real.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Yeah, this has the office abuzz (all five of us). The even better news being that Wolfgang van Halen is on bass. Wolfgang.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first I heard Sting, Andy Summers and Stewart Copeland have gotten their shit together, and now THIS.

Awesome.

I should start selling my blood now in order to afford the tix.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dudes, until Michael Anthony joins the party it's not "Van Halen."

As my roommate put it, "It's The Van Halen Brothers with David Lee Roth."

12:44 PM  
Blogger EPM said...

The scab bass player they're using can't even grow facial hair. WTF? And it isn't just about facial hair. The bass player for Van Halen needs a gut, a mullet, and his own brand of overpriced hot sauce. Otherwise, it ain't Van Halen.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home