Thursday, January 25

Oh My Christ

I've figured out why I haven't been able to find out any good gossip - every damn TV show and website have been obsessed with the goings-on of hateful slurs on the "Grey's Anatomy" set.

Seriously; I could not give less of a damn.

It seems like they've been talking about this forever, and it's getting old. Real old. Can you imagine if there were so many magazines and blogs 10 years ago? I bet Calista Flockhart talked all kinds of shit about Courtney Thorne-Smith.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Get ready for the onslaught of Rachael Ray-cist blog entries. Apparently she can't handle her liquor.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've missed out on the Rachel Ray thing, need info...

but what about http://www.parisexposed.com

?

Shit, that's awesome.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home