Saturday, December 30

Dead and I'm Proud

Sorry I've been gone forever, but I was away from London during the week of Christmas. It's a way fucking better holiday in England than in America: all you do is drink, eat, watch shitty TV, eat some more, beat up Welshmen, drink, drink, karaoke, wear crowns (seriously), throw up, and finally, drink. My Christmases growing up always included driving to visit relatives, so staying in a house that's upstairs from a pub for Christmas is really the way forward in my opinion.

Seeing as how I was watching Top of the Pops 2 and Only Fools and Horses for a week, I've missed pretty much any and every bit of news (real or Trash), so I don't have that much to snark about other than James Brown's funeral.

Purple suit. What a queen.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also threw up on Christmas, though probably not due to the same causes you did. However, I did find a place that sold crackers here, so we were at least able to have a bit of British Christmas tradition.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, did you here? They killed Saddamm Hissein! Craziness...

Ben of Northridge.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You there, Trashley? What's 2007 got for us?

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home