Friday, January 26

O, Amazon

So I've started a new job where I basically play online for a few hours in the wee morning, and have found that while YouTube is a precious thing, reading reviews on Amazon.com take the cake for blow-by-blow hilarity. It seems everyone knows about The Hoff and Amazon, but here are some reviews (from the UK) for a little tome called The Bible:

The first part is long-winded. The stuff in the back is wicked cool. When you get to the part about Jesus in the desert being tempted by the devil, you are given two choices. OMG! Take the choice where you cast magic missile and destroy the devil's incarnation, that gives you the best ending! I didn't really see a need for the part of the story with the sharks in it.

Will "Choose Your Own Adventure" ever not be relevant?

I would just like to say that 'The Bible' is not a novel,it is God's Word spoken to us through chosen people. I pray that anyone reading the Bible in future will be touched by Jesus love and grace and by gripped by God's word and go out and tell everyone about Jesus and that he died for all of us and that he loves us and wants us to be saved. I hope you get as much out of it as God needs you to. Try reading Matthew, Mark, Luke or John first and hear about Jesus!

Geez, I hate it when people don't get it!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Yeah, so now I have something new to look at during my long long days at work. Yay amazon!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home