Thursday, June 29

Britney's naked brunette pregnant pictures for Harper's Bazaar are pretty good. I like the new hair, I love the airbrushing, and my mom had that necklace, I think.

She and Kevin are supposed to move to Kentwood at some point in the near future to work on their marriage. You just know K-Fed is going to cruise the Piggly Wiggly parking lot at night and buy cigarettes for high school girls.

I don't know how to feel about Britney anymore. She keeps changing on me. The Matt Lauer thing was a beautiful mess, her hair color is a step in the right direction, but I mean, she's still pregnant with another Federline child. I'm pro-choice. Just saying.

I just used spell-check. They suggested I replace "Federline" with "fatherliness." I think that's some kind of sign.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did they lay her out on a bear-skin rug???

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She has real thighs! I love that woman.

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home