Thursday, October 5

What Would YOU Do With $20 Million?

Well, if you're the US government, you'd set it aside for an Iraq "success party."

By the time we finally get to spend the money, I'm sure $20 million will get a few lanes at a bowling alley, a keg of Miller Light, and the biggest "Mission Accomplished" sign you've ever seen.
Of course, I would spend the money on receptions for gay weddings and free contraception for women in poverty, so maybe I'm not the best person to be in charge of fiscal matters, either.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilariously, neither of you would give it back to the people you took it from.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Trashley said...

Nope. That's their fault for being taxpayers.

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they'd only spend it on guns anyway.

3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still, I'd trust you with fiscal matters if it was up to me. Which it isn't.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home