Thursday, October 5

Wednesday Night TV Round-Up!

Okay, so I missed "Top Model" last night because I had to drive to a "Lost" premire party. That's how important this show is to me. Right, so...

"Lost," in my opinion, delivered. I thought it was a very tense hour of serious drama sprinkled with one or two funny Sawyer moments. Fishcrackers may be my new catchphrase.

The "Project Runway" reunion show was excellent, as always. I'm glad Michael Knight won the Viewer's Choice cash, 'cause he's pretty awesome. My secret lover Keith Michael seemed shady for a minute or two, but I still don't give a fuck. Dude is hot. I think I miss Malan. I know I miss Allison. I could never see Vincent again and be happy.

I don't think I'll be watching "Survivor" anymore, since they combined the tribes together. Racism just isn't as funny when you have to look for it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lost is clearly still the best thing on TV. My thoughts...

1. Jack is still a pussy. How many times did he cry last night?

2. Sawyer and his "fishbiscuits" was the funniest moment in the episode, especially Mr. Friendly told him the bears did it in 2 hours.

3. The kid who helped Sawyer break out...perhaps one of the kids from the tail who got taken on the first night there?

4. Fenry/Ben - stil one deeply creepy motherfucker.

Roll on next week...

Imported_Conformist

3:20 PM  
Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

At last, someone intelligent who agrees with me that Lost was good this week.

By the way, if you missed Battlestar Galactica, you missed the best show of the week...but SciFi is running it 200 more times before Friday....LOL

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home