Wednesday, October 4

Now With Tags

I've decided to upgrade my Blogger account so's I can use fancy tags on posts. I've already started working backwards to categorize everything to the beginning, and here's what I've got so far...

Anglophile - Love for the English
Art - Art-related
Awesome - Things that are great
Bitchface - Unnecessary bitchy comments
Current Events - Current Events taking place in the Real World
Fake Stars - Those I talk about, but shouldn't
Fashion - Obviously
Hate - Things/people I hate
Is He Hot? - The series
Movies/Music/Television - Obviously. Sub-categories for "Top Model", "Project Runway"
Sex - Permeates everything
Thinking Lady's Pinup - The series
YouTube - Videos I've posted/stolen

There may be the need to add more, and I'll try to figure out how to add fancy links on the side directly to certain topics. You're all so fucking welcome.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your blog, it is incredibly great, i've gotta say. by the way feel free to visit my blog if you want to (i'm english!):

www.lookmumtwohands.blog.com

you might have to skip half of my newest post 'cos its about a british politician who you probably (and luckily!) won't know who the hell he is but you're not missing much anyways keep up with the blog, its now living on my favorites menu (admittedly not in the best of company, next to a lot of youtube videos other random things which i'm glad haven't yet been shown to a psychologist) isn't it amazing what flattery (i.e. 'i'm an anglophobe) can do hey?! anyway ciao!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ ^ We know who David Cameron is, young man. ;o)

Anyway, nice one. I love organization.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home