Thursday, September 21

Jared Leto Hates Me

He says:

“I think that blogs should die a sudden death. It’s just ridiculous. It’s like a playground for four-year-olds. People say and do things in the world of blgos that they would never do in real life, and I think it’s a false experience…The blog is yesterday’s parachute pants. It’s here now but it’s gone tomorrow.”

I'm sure Mr. Leto is right. Here today and gone tomorrow - blogs (you know, writing) will totally disappear long before his haircuts and makeup. And music. And Crocs.

I only hate you because I care, Jared. And I've got the mental capacity of at least a seven-year-old.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on. despite his best efforts, hes gorgeous. come on.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Trashley said...

Oh, I'd still hit that. I never said I wouldn't.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I'll stop blogging when he stops wearing eyeliner and banging 18 year old starlets.

In other words, I'll be blogging FOREVER

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home