Thursday, September 21

No Project Runway Today!

For the fourth week in a row, I've been busy doing something else awesome instead of watching the show. Last night I went to see the Borat movie and it was a mess. In a good way. Lines were crossed that I didn't even know existed. Seriously.

Highlights: Naked wrestling with a fat, fat man; hoping George Bush will drink the blood of all the men, women, and children in Iraq; frat boy philosophy; calling Alan Keyes a "genuine chocolateface;" and many, many more!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alan Keyes? Lord, have mercy! I thought I'd never have to hear that name again.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it wasnt on. but damn, trashley, you need tivo.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Trashley said...

I know, I know. Trashley does the best she can.

Trashley will also be covering TOP MODEL!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn right she will!!!

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good. I have network tv AND am home the night of Top Model. Did you see the premiere episode last night? I thought Evita looked like you.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Sam's Myth said...

so back to Borat. "her vageen hang like sleeve of wizard."

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home