Wednesday, July 19

Miss Universe

Aw, I'm glad Kayne won this challenge. His little gay pageant heart deserved it...and I do feel a little bit of Tennessee solidarity. Way to go, boy. The dress totally works for Miss Universe, too.

Speaking of Miss Universe, I wish I had been her during that 2-minute Keith dress pitch. He felt her up, kept talking about how sexy her legs were, and was positively leering at her. He was penetrating her with his eyes. And I had to retype "eyes" twice because I kept spelling "yes."

As far as the Auf, I cannot believe Malan Braton (from Taiwan) is gone! On the second episode! Angela was scary and passive-aggressive, and just not nearly as interesting. Malan is the epitome of self-absorption and melodrama. I think I'll miss him.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Right! WTF!

I knew they were kicking him off though, because we've seen everyone else in previews for upcoming episodes. "Take your macaroni bullshit and go!"

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really got sad about malan there at the end. oh well, angela is a bitch and boring. shes the real loser.

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday's episode was full of sassiness! Shame about Malan, but still, it was one of the best episodes ever.

I loved when baskethead called Angela "Andrea".

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home