Tuesday, July 18

I Want a Cherry Coke

Darren Hayes, former singer of Savage Garden, recently got gay married in Britain.

From the linked article:
Hayes had not previously come out publicly, and gay publications in Australia had pondered the question of his sexual orientation as recently as May.

May? Not say, 1997? I mean, they named the group after reading Anne Rice. Pretty gay. Also: see attached picture. Just saying.

Nevertheless, I wish Darren and his top the very best. While indifferent to Australians, I love the gay marriage, and was a big 'ol Savage Garden fan during my junior high years. Their first record was the jam, and you know they still play "Truly Madly Deeply" at gymnasium proms.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought he and his bandmate were a couple or would make a great couple because they were both so glittery. Man, that first song of their's (chick-a-cherry cola) was TERRIBLE.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home