Monday, July 17

"I'm grossly unqualified for every job I ever had"

Okay then, what the hell? Why do you continue to have awesome jobs when you full-on admit you're worthless, Rachel Ray? You're famous for cooking hamburgers, heating up frozen peas, and calling extra-virgin olive oil "E.V.O.O." There are certian kinds of celebrity I understand, and then there's this. I don't find you particularly interesting, charming, talented, or attractive.

How about someone give me a TV show, then? I can invite my friends on and we can talk about people we hate, or maybe I could go to a diffrent landmark around the world and look for the most attractive men. Seriously. I'm more than unqualified for this. Clearly I've been sleeping with the wrong people.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lisa and i have considered getting a public access show where we just talk about our friends/acquaintances that we hate (add crafts, poor cooking, activities, etc). you should join us. i think we could get picked up by mtv.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and i think it is widely known that i agree with you about rachel ray. just look at her. she makes me sick

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel Ray is hot. She can whip me up in 30 minutes any time...

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is everything that is wrong with America. It's no wonder she has such a loyal following.

I'll bet her parents are wealthy and connected.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wikipedia says she's 38 years old? How could that be? I thought she was some spoiled 22 year old princess. I have to admit I have slightly more respect for her now.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Trashley said...

I have LESS. How can you be 38 and unqualified for every job you've ever had? You should have learned something along the way. Faux modesty does no one any favors. It is not endearing.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a fully trained and accredited Chef, apparently. She uses the whole "I'm just an ignorant, silly every-girl" thing to ingratiate herself to all the silly ignorant everygirls of the world.


Her parents were NYC restaurant impresarios. In other words, "wealthy and connected."

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that my degree ever qualified me for anything...

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home