Saturday, July 15

Better Than A Kingdom of Coreys


Has anyone else noticed that young (ages 20-40) actors are way better-looking than they used to be? And suddenly there's more of them? Um, I really have nothing more to say. I only hope this trend continues.

Edit: After looking over this post, it's suddenly become clear to me that I don't like blondes. I had a picture of Paul Bettany in there originally, but I cut him in favor of Paul Rudd, whose best work to date has been Anchorman.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good choices there. I nearly agree with all of them, but I particularly agree with Adrien Brody, Cillian Murphy, and Gael Garcia Bernal. Yes please.

I wanted to say, no, but!...and name some hot things from the days of yore, but all I could think of was James Dean and he was short and liked the mens.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great choice, putting Cillian Murphy and Jake Gyllenhaal (did I spell his last name right?) in there. Definitely attractive men :)

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right.

Note to self: use dirty hair product and stop shaving.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy in the lower right (who's he?) looks like a tosser. At first I thought he looked like Christian Slater (circa Untamed Heart?) but then he started to look like George Michael.

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His best work was in Clueless. You know that.

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home