Thursday, December 7

"The Sun" Has Lawyers. Heather Mills Doesn't.

This is perhaps the most delicious news item to flitter across my screen this month. It's better than Michael Richards being racist. It's better than Grammy nominations. It's better than Britney's vagina and Madonna's African baby combined!

Heather Mills has decided to represent herself during her divorce proceedings from (Sir) Paul McCartney. Being a "Law & Order" buff, I know the defendant will sometimes do this in criminal trials in order to be judged insane. However, I don't think this is what she has in mind. I have no idea what she has in mind, to tell the truth.

I'm telling you here and now, '07 is going to be the year of Heather Mills. Paris Hilton has nothing on this bitch.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture has been freaking me out all day. Why is she so indifferent about this dude undressing/getting ready to lick her? And why is she holding her handcuffed hands up like she's being robbed?

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home