Thursday, December 7

Beyonce


There is nothing America loves more than to watch the mighty fall. There was a time in the not-too-distant past when Beyonce could do no wrong. "Crazy in Love" was probably her peak, and I will love that song until I die. However, in the years since, there have been all kids of rumors about her diva-like behavior, especially when it comes to the filming and promotion of Dreamgirls. Apparantly she's a big old bitch, and has made some snarky comments about costar and "American Idol" reject Jennifer Hudson. Are they true? I don't know and I really don't care.

However, her wig glue is coming loose in the above picture, and that's just funny.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there is something crawling under her skin.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home