Tuesday, November 28

Vaginas

As you may know, Britney Spears, America's favorite former Mousekeeter, has been flashing her naked vagina all over town. I've thought long and hard (at least 2 minutes) about whether or not to post anything about it, but in the end, I decided not to. Why?

All vagina photos are intentional, blatant cries for attention.

Now, I did do previous entries about Lindsay Lohan's vagina, but that was mostly because hers looks a bit odd. I hereby state that I will no longer participate in the posting of celebrity vagina pictures, unless it's a really really good one from Betty White.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Or Phyllis Diller's.

1:29 PM  
Blogger chez bez said...

Yeah. These Vagina Blog-A-Logs are a bit much for my tired eyes today. Thanks for not linking to yet another one.

Tomorrow might be good though.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's cool you're not posting the pictures, but not even a link?

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home