Monday, November 27

Rumor Has It...

Josh Holloway, Sawyer on "Lost," may, perhaps possibly even, star in a new X-Men movie as Gambit.

Now, three thoughts float through my head at this prospect.

1. This sucks; if he films a movie, it's likely Sawyer will be killed off!

2. This is awesome; I watched the cartoon and Gambit was always my favorite, and only Josh Holloway could play that character!

3. Oh man, another X-Men movie? Four is too many! It's going to bomb! Don't do it Josh, stay humble and televised!

Also, if it happens, there will be no Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, or Ian McKellen. Do you have any opinions on this rumor?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I always knew that guy would have a secret identity like "Remy LeBeau."

8:22 PM  
Blogger Sam's Myth said...

Re: thought #1, that's not necessarily so; Foxy filmed WE ARE MARSHALL during his season breaks on LOST. (Of course, I still think Jack will be leaving the show soon, but that's beside the point).

I love Josh Halloway, but I couldn't give two shits about the X-MEN movies at this point.

10:04 AM  
Blogger susie q said...

i heard he was supposed to play gambit in the last one but turned it down because he didn't want to be typecast. uh, too late?

11:53 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

This would be wonderful. Gambit was always the sexiest X Man.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home