Thursday, November 30

Today

I'm a student. A procrastinating one. I've spent most of the day trying to bang out 10 pages about enviroment and sexuality in T.S. Eliot's "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock" and W.H. Auden's "In Praise of Limestone." As you can imagine, I've had a ball.

Frankly, nothing excited happened today and I'm sick and tired of staring at a computer screen. Sorry. Go click on some links to the right if you're interested in reading snark about the lives of celebrites - living non-poets. My favorite kind of people.

This is my current favorite song. Isn't it great?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a great song for strutting. In one's tap shoes!

4:45 PM  
Blogger alexis said...

you are the laziest person i have ever met (aside from myself).
i hope you like hell...

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home