Saturday, October 21

Find It!


I've never been one of those people who can tell you what their favorite movie is. There are plenty of films I like, and they are all good in their own special way, but now, at long last, I have found my Favorite Movie Ever.
It is, without question, the greatest film ever made. It's got everything I've ever wanted a movie to have - killer dialogue, snappy clothes, groovy music, sex sex sex, drugs drugs drugs, parties, voice-overs, montages, lesbians, boxers, bad accents, decapitations, a slutty character with my name, and most importantly - literary allusions.
Literary allusions.
If you've never seen it, please do your life a favor and buy the DVD. Watch it. Love it. Live it. It has my official endorsement. You'll thank me later.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger John H said...

Plus, the script was written by Roger Ebert!

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's on the telly this week, actually.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

I love this movie. One of my all-time favorites.
It's so trashy it's almost religious.
And John H. is right. Ebert did write it.
Next in line, of course, is Female Trouble.
Ahh, the sad lives of glamour.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home