Thursday, October 19

Seven Wonders of the Fucking World - Alhambra


Google images tells me this is the Alhambra in Granada, Spain. I guess it's some kind of village or castle or something, I really can't be bothered to research it because I've never even heard of it, so it can't be that fucking great. I know a ton about Granada Television, though. It's in Britain and they produced some of my favorite gay programs like "Jeeves and Wooster," the "Brideshead Revisited" minseries, and the greatest daytime talk show of all time, "The Jeremy Kyle Show." That shit is like Maury meets Rikki Lake - squared.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam's Myth said...

Pablo and I hit up the Alhambra and can vouch for it.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been there.

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home