Thursday, October 19

Can't Think of a Title

So there's this show called "Grey's Anatomy" that everyone seems to watch but me. I'm vaguely aware of what a "McDreamy" is, and I know Ellen Pomeranian is funny looking; but little did I know the cast is filled with brawling homophobes.

T.R. Knight is the gay one, by the way. That means absolutely nothing to me.

I support a totally different show about doctors, a show where there's not a lot of sleeping around. There is a lot of drug use though, and occasional racism. And sexism. And constant hottness.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should watch Grey's Anatomy. It's good. None of the actors are particularly attractive, but that adds to the realism.

Can I just say that Scrubs sucks so much worse than taylor hicks.

12:13 PM  
Blogger susie q said...

Grey's has totally jumped the shark. It was great last year (til the finale, anyway), filled with witty banter and compelling characters, but this season has been steadily mediocre and gone the way of pure melodrama. Save yourself the frustration.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

I was unfortunate enough to catch some of the first series of 'Gray's Anatomy' in NZ. It's fucking awful.

I know 'Scrubs' has a nauseating voice-over but it is nothing compared to the whinyness of this one. It's verging on Sex in the City for it's patronising tone - In case you didn't really get what this episode is about I'm going to spell it out for you and tell you what you should be thinking aaaaaaaaaaargh. Fuck off.

I'm in a bad mood by the way since I saw the stars of Green Wing advertising a bank card. Television is a fickle whore.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Trashley said...

Not my Guy??!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Yeah, and my Dr Mac. Together, being smarmy, with one holding up a barclaycard saying something horrid like "with this, I'm in control".

Oh now I'm in a bad mood again. I should write to them or something. Julian Rhind-Tutt is off my list of celebrities to marry. The big tit.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Trashley said...

It just gives me Ally McBeal vibes. I don't like it and I don't trust it.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home