Thursday, October 19

America's Lost Project

Top Model - AJ had stupid stupid hair, so I have no problem with seeing her go. And who'd have thunk that one of the weird butch twins is a gay? I think this show would be about a million times better if they had an all-lesbian season. Miss Jay counts.

Lost - I think I liked this episode, but not as much as last week's. I'm always happy to hang out with Locke, but Charlie needs to be mauled by a polar bear ASAP. Desmond was naked but still full of creepy facial hair, and Vision Boone was hotter than he ever was on the show, possibly due to lack of eyeliner. I am finally introduced to Paolo (Rodrigo Santon) and can only assume he and I will be married at some point.

Project Runway - Jeffrey, the Taylor Hicks of PR won the fucking show. Steven Tyler is stoked. Look for his exclusive line at a Hot Topic near you.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was semi-said to see AJ go, just because she was maybe a bit different from the other girls. Or maybe not. I think I was just annoyed that hyper-jawed Jaeda, who's been in the bottom two like three times, was not booted out.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's safe to say this season of Project Runway was a total bust. There was so much potential at the outset.

Top Model hasn't been good in ages.

12:07 PM  
Blogger John H said...

I hated to see Michael choke so bad on the big runway show. Uli's stuff was a lot better than Jeffrey's, but you had to know which way the oh-so-edgy judges were heading.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Trashley said...

If Gucci had shown Michael's line that shit would have been praised to the skies for being so "urban" and "contemporary."

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home