Monday, June 25

Help a Bitch Out!


Friends,
You see that flashing thing over there on the right? It's my first ever ad, and it's for Hanson. Actually, it's an ad for Hanson plus an awesome contest where the person who directs the most traffic to their site will have a song written about them - BY HANSON.
I don't know if you can fully grasp how much that would mean to me. I loved Hanson. Loved them truly, with all of my little heart. (I was a Taylor girl, of course.) To participate in this contest feels a bit silly, but in the depths of my pop-culture obsessed brain, it's all making perfect sense. The idea that there is a glimmer of a chance Hanson (the actual real-life Hanson) could write a likely unreleased, by-the-numbers pop rock song about me (based on a survey I fill out, I think) would mean more to me than probably anything, ever.
Seriously. So please, click the link. Tell your friends to click the link. Teach your grandma how to use the internet and ask her to click the link. It's going to be there starting now until mid-September, so you might as well get it out of the way.
Yours,
Trashley

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

My beloved laughs at me for thinking 'Mmmbop' to be a good song.

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was there anything better than fucking hanson? i think not.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*holds head*

2:19 AM  
Blogger Trashley said...

But did you click the ad??

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is where our age divide becomes starkly clear! But I will click the link for you, of course. So I can click it all day every day and all those clicks will count?

10:10 AM  
Blogger Trashley said...

I have no idea. I've clicked it like ten times. I assume it doesn't count. But I might go to the library and use every fucking computer to see if that works.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home