Monday, June 18

I Miss LOST

So, just eight more months until the fourth season of "Lost." That's really, really too much for me to bear. I need that show in my life, but all I have now are DVDs and clips of the actors in other roles.

Here's Matthew Fox with stupid, stupid '90s hair playing it cool on "Party of Five." This scene paid for that ugly tattoo we had to have a whole fucking episode about. Hate.



Michael Emerson kills people in Saw, which I haven't seen. I still think he's less annoying than Matthew Fox. Reluctant Love.



Josh "Sawyer" Holloway dumbs it down a notch on "CSI." He must be like the world's greatest method actor. Bad Actor Love?



Henry Ian Cusick does something called "Murder Rooms," and I have no idea what's going on, but I do know he's in late Victorian costume drinking tea and I will love him until I die. TRUE LOVE.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

I think I'm smitten with you for doing this.
I miss Lost too.
Well, Damn.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home