Wednesday, August 2

P.R. Heartbreak

Way to take out the biggest competition, guys. Come on. They were just jealous of his talent and charm, I can't be the only one who sees this. His leaving had very, very little to do with broken rules so much as the others being scared.

And really, you know what? In the real world, charm and rule-bending can go a long way. I want him to be successful, and I want him to sleep with me. Still. I know he was unpopular with a lot of fans, but you know who hated him? Ugly people. I don't think it's a coincidence.

I miss you Keith Michael. I love you.

Who am I going to champion now? My only true option is Michael. He's young, cute, and doen't make ugly clothes for hippies and Barbie dolls. Alison is my second option, since she is a beautiful, beautiful angel sent from heaven to make life pretty.

I feel guilty for choosing a new favorite to win, but I was forced to. It's not my fault.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael will win.

I'm telling you!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home