Monday, July 31

An Appeal

Dear Jarvis,

Please play a show in Nashville. I'm really bored with local music right now because I've seen all the good bands dozens of times, and all the touring acts that pass through suck (yeah, I'm looking at you, Sufjan). It'd be really awesome if you played a small show somewhere really crappy, and just tried out new stuff. I wouldn't judge you, so don't worry if any new material isn't quite up to snuff yet. Hell, you could just DJ all night if you wanted to, and drink beer and dance with us. No need to play the hits around here, my friend. It would really mean a lot to me personally, though you certianly don't owe me anything. But I did enjoy Relaxed Muscle, so, you know, just keep that in mind.

Love,
Trashley

PS - Do you still smoke? It's cool if you don't, I'm just curious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home