Monday, July 31

Sorry

I feel kind of bad for not updating more this weekend, but in my defense, it has been a pretty slow trash news week. There weren't any new developments - it's been a matter of stating the obvious.

Lance Bass is gay!
Lindsay Lohan is a spoiled party animal!
Mel Gibson hates Jews!

I mean, come on. That's like announcing Britney Spears is sad or "Project Runway" means more to me than my family. Clear to all.

The only truly new thing I noticed this weekend was CMT (Country Music Television) has started airing episodes of "Hee Haw." That's it.

Someone needs to get into a car accident or break up or something. Paris Hilton does not count.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parris Hilton is a car accident.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel Gibson may be the next Howard Hughes. I love watching him lose his marbles.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home