Wednesday, July 26

Dane Cook a Thief!

I love, LOVE it when people I hate get in trouble! Plagiarism is bad, kids. Listen to the MP3. I think maybe one idea of a joke could be accidentally internalized, but not 3 jokes with the exact same premise and almost the exact same "punchline." I don't the first comedian is very funny either, but at least he's performing his own material. I want this to be the beginning of the end.

Of course, Denis Leary stole his whole stage persona from Bill Hicks, so in reality, I guess I shouldn't look forward to any justice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I heard David Chappelle is doing jokes about being black! Eddie Murphy, I mean Richard Pryor, should totally sue!

There hasn't been an original idea in stand up comedy for years.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Denis Leary is a bit funny but he is also a hack, regardless of whether he stole from Bill Hicks or not (which of course he did) his jooke are about meaningless pointless crap. His righteous anger is against maple syrup flavoured coffee. I think that says a lot.

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home