Wednesday, July 26

Dane Cook a Thief!

I love, LOVE it when people I hate get in trouble! Plagiarism is bad, kids. Listen to the MP3. I think maybe one idea of a joke could be accidentally internalized, but not 3 jokes with the exact same premise and almost the exact same "punchline." I don't the first comedian is very funny either, but at least he's performing his own material. I want this to be the beginning of the end.

Of course, Denis Leary stole his whole stage persona from Bill Hicks, so in reality, I guess I shouldn't look forward to any justice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I heard David Chappelle is doing jokes about being black! Eddie Murphy, I mean Richard Pryor, should totally sue!

There hasn't been an original idea in stand up comedy for years.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home