Wednesday, July 12

Bravo, 9/8 Central

Forget everything I've said about the designers. Ignore Hedi Klum. Don't even bother to learn the names of the models. Put all of your energy and emotion into one man - Tim Gunn. The reason "Project Runway" is genius. The reason men should embrace silver hair (Anderson who?). The older brother, the distant lover, the father, the sun, the holy fashion spirit - he is all of the above and then some.

Is it the voice? The gentle, liquid voice that can tell you what you're doing is shit, but it's okay - you can make it work? I respond well to that. Don't defend the shoe. Is it the authority? He knows what's he doing, he's been there for years - and look at him. Class act. I think it's all of this, plus a total lack of pretense. He is not a diva. He is not the star. He is Tim Gunn, and I love him.

So, enjoy. Really, what else are you going to do on a Wednesday night? It's not like anyone is going to have sex with you.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashley, I love your blog.

I am so very pleased with tonight's decision. my fabs are barbie boy and cute girl.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home