Monday, July 10

Michael Knight is not one to mince words about why he entered Project Runway. “I wanted to win the competition and take over the world,” claims the 28-year-old designer. Inspired by the artistry of the late Gianni Versace, Knight was born in Nuremberg, Germany and raised in Montgomery, Alabama. Currently a resident of Atlanta, Georgia, Knight is a self-employed fashion designer and stylist who says that his passions are food and music when he's not eagerly anticipating his next fashion move. Knight has a degree in Apparel Design and Merchandising.

Hm, Michael has a really short bio. I doubt he'll get very far, since he's never been to design school. Once the competition starts, it's fairly easy to tell who's gone and who hasn't - those who have gone to school tend to not freak out about faulty sewing machines. Entire episodes have been based around sewing machines. I'm not sure I'm a fan of his cocky attitude - take over the world? Yeah, that's reasonable, since I'm wearing a Jay McCarroll original. I'm pretty whatever about this cat.

Final Grade - C

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home