Thursday, March 13

6 Months! Ish!

Six months(ish) is a really long time not to blog! Like enough time to get knocked up, get it taken care of and get back on the town.

But nevermind, the moral of the story is this: Garfield Minus Garfield might be the greatest modern art project of our time.

For all these years I thought it was unfunny and I was mistaken: it's macabre and misanthropic masquerading as unfunny! It's very perverse, like reading 'Peanuts' as if Charlie Brown has cancer:

See? Now it's hilarious!

You can apply the 'delusions' or 'secret cancer' conceit to pretty much any lame comic strip, cartoon, basketball game or family reunion you make come across and turn it into Funny Times Party City™.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could hardly believe it when I saw your blog in bold in my bloglines. Welcome back to blogging!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

my computer life is complete again.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home