Saturday, August 11

Keira Knightley

Will someone please explain? It's like, I think I get it because she's really pretty, but then I see her and all she does is pout. Right now she's in the background pouting in something Arthurian and I saw her on the box of a Pirate DVD pouting like it's the 18th century, then I watched her pout like it was the 19th century and she was a Bennett (god help me). She's the only thing I don't love in Love Actually (the greatest movie of all time). She's not even THAT pretty, maybe. I don't know. I don't hate her, I just...don't get it. It's possible I'm jealous. Is that it? Please someone tell me.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

When she's skeleton-thin I don't see it either, but at her normal (yet still incredibly petite) size, she's extremely alluring.

1:47 PM  
Blogger alexis said...

i hate her. it has something to do with her mouth/jaw. it grosses me out.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with alexis. her mouth is gross.

1:13 AM  
Blogger EPM said...

I think she looks like a white Tyra Banks; and I feel like I'm supposed to be annoyed by her, but I don't know why.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her jaw is odd, and she her torso is ridiculously thin, but when she bulks up a bit for the part, I think she is beautiful. Great eyes. And I'm not sure pouty is always a bad look.

5:48 PM  
Blogger wellie said...

something about her annoys me too... give me natalie portman any day

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She could stand to lose a few pounds, frankly.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Only be jealous of her lack of talent. Although I think she is playing Elaine in the Seinfeld movie, so I should probably wait with my criticism.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home