Tuesday, June 26

Moving On

I've moved on (a little) from yesterday's love of Hanson. I'm older. I'm wiser. I'm more mature - the things I loved when I was twelve mean a little less today. Why? Well, I found a setlist from a recent Smashing Pumpkins reunion show. Now the things I loved when I was fourteen are all I care about.

Highlights, you say? Well, how about: Today, Bullet with Butterfly Wings, Rocket, 1979, Tonight, Tonight, Zero, Disarm, Shame, Silverfuck, and Hummer. That's at least a solid 35 minutes of fucking awesome right there, kids. Certainly worth any new songs thrown at my face.

Gah, the '90s. I need to buy a babydoll dress and combat boots.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That fucking Zero t-shirt continues to haunt grungy Hot Topic mallrats to this day.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even fit into my babydoll dress anymore.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home