Tuesday, May 29

Farewell

Dr. Foreman. You tolerated racial slurs far better than I would: for that I admire you. You hated Cameron: I admire that even more. You were a troubled youth. You were better than your past. You totally almost died that one time and your brain was fucked up for a little, but then we all forgot about it. I'll miss you Dr. Foreman - and so will House.

Dr. Chase. You are Australian. You kiss nine-year-old patients on the lips, and you believe in God. Your (hated) father died of cancer and you pretended not to care. More than once you solved a mystery House couldn't, yet you still are fired. Why were you fired? I don't really know. I don't really care. I don't understand why you like Cameron.

Dr. Cameron. You did improve a tiny bit after Season One - but you were still too caught up in your own bizarre sense of ethics. No one cared about your Poor Dead Husband, and I suspect you really didn't either. You took meth that one time and had sex with Chase. You loved House - you loved him 'til the end. He doesn't even like you. Now you're gone.

Yes, it's true. All three ducklings gone in one fell swoop. What will next season bring? No one knows for sure. But as long as House is still hot and still stoned, I really don't care who the supporting cast is.

Best of luck, losers.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

But as long as House is still hot and still stoned, I really don't care who the supporting cast is.

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!

That was a weird show last night.

2:35 PM  
Blogger alexis said...

i was totally hot for chase.

3:50 PM  
Blogger alexis said...

p.s. http://www.celebitchy.com/2574/houses_jennifer_morrison_and_jesse_spencer_are_engaged/

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude are they really gone? Or is it going to be some lame plot in the first episode to get them back? Because honestly, I realized after that last show that I don't like any of them anyway. Not a damn one of them.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home