Friday, November 10

Shoes! Sluts! Cities! Love?

Chubby college girls all across America are really excited right now...the "Sex in the City" movie is finally going to happen!

Full disclosure: I've seen maybe 10 episodes total, and actually enjoyed only one or two. I never really understood why it became such a big fucking pop-cultural deal and was more than happy when it went away.

The only good things to come from "Sex in the City" are the pictures of Cynthia Nixon and her girlfriend. She must seriously love her.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to be with you in that I only saw it like twice when I was at my sister's house as I don't have cable. I thought it was pretty pathetic. But I've gotten sucked in now that they show super-edited 1/2 hour shows on the CW. I still think it's pathetic that their lives were all about MEN, but it is drama at its most addictive. I will probably see the film.

Gulgh. Cynthia's girlfriend is a dog! Are they married?

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i have to say is that is one UGLY lesbian. either of them.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I hated this show too. just like every other show about women written by a round table full of gay men.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...come on Trashley. You used to LOVE Sex & the City. I recall a few marathons even.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Homos can't be "married."

Please pay attention in future.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home