Tuesday, November 7

Oh Yes

Looks like I got the tubes back just in time...Britney has finally filed for divorce!

I'm ready for a comeback. Seriously. You know there's going to be some killer ballads to come out of this.

Of cousre, I'm going to miss K-Fed. I'm sure it'll be a while before he disappears completely, though. We've still got record promotion to deal with, plus a show review or two. It's just a shame he won't have the money to help him out.
Is it wrong that the private troubles of a former teen pop star make me so, so happy?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this like one of those wag the dog situations where the republicans drop a major news story on election day to keep would be democrats away from the polls and glued to their televisions for further details?

It worked for me.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how he's now defined as 'rapper' K-Fed, rather than 'Britney's husband' K-Fed.

I wonder who will be awarded custody of Britney's bra.

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home