Saturday, September 2

Puzzle Time!

What do Mary J. Blige, Rachel Weisz, Ewan McGregor, Mark Whalberg, and Christiana Applegate have in common?

Three things - they are all entertainers, they were all born in 1971, and they are all considered adults.

Wait, did I say 1971? That's the same birth year as everyone's favorite Martian, Jared Leto!

I only tease because I care. American Psycho was good, Jared. Prefontane was good. Requiem for a Dream was okayish. Dude, Fight Club! You have real potential for me to not hate you, so I don't know why you're so insistent on this shit. Teenagers do not want to bang 30-somethings with gout, band or not. Stick with movies and cut out the make-up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

teenagers might not want to, but i would. ridiculous makeup, terrible music, ego, and all.
theres something about jordan catellano that i dont think i will ever be able to shake, no matter how hideous he makes himself (kind of like johnny depp).

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, that was me up there.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home