Tuesday, August 29

Nothing Means Anything Anymore

I can handle losing Pluto. It was always kind of a loser planet, too far out to really make an impact on my life. Besides, space exploration is relatively new for humanity, so I'm willing to give scientists a little wiggle room. However, I've recently learned there is a new ocean - the Southern Ocean.

I'm greatly disturbed by this for some reason. Five oceans? I just...I don't know what to believe in right now. Humans have been seafaring for a fair few centuries by this point, but I guess it was foolish of me to assume something like an ocean could go unnoticed.

Greenland will be a continent before you know it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the same thing as the Antartic Ocean. I think they just renamed it.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home