Tuesday, November 7

Do Not Go Gentle Into that Good Night


Delicious quotes from Kevin Earl Federline.

"My shoes -- my kick game is ridiculous." Salon, 2006
"Last book I read was either -- man, somebody just asked me this shit today -- it was either Russell Simmons' or Puffy's book." Salon, 2006
"What you hear about in all those bullshit-ass magazines is bullshit." Details, 2005
"I didn't really do the whole high school thing." Entertainment Weekly, 2006
On the "A-Team" member he most identifies with:
"Murdoch. He was kind of like the brains." EW, 2006
"If I'm eating teriyaki chicken, I still put salsa over it. " EW, 2006
"Holla at ya damn self!" MySpace blog entry, 2006
"I want to see your kitty and a little bit of titty -- want to know where I go when I’m your city?" "Popozão," 2oo6

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he marries Lindsey Lohan and stays 4EVA.

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I didn't really do the whole high school thing"?

Really? We couldn't tell.

----------------------------------
You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

rage, rage against the dying of the light! dylan thomas juxtaposed with k-fed. you should seriously consider your own show.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home