Tuesday, August 29

Wait For It...

I tend to avoid writing about "real" news, though I couldn't help but like this story: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wants to debate President Bush on live TV. Pretty funny idea, right? Clearly it's not going to happen, but...

Though I have no doubt Ahmadinejad is crazy (Holocaust denial and probable hostage-taking are pretty good indicators), I also happen to think he's crazy hot. He's just a good-looking man, straight up, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I wish the debate would happen so I could sit in front of the television and swoon, just like our grandmothers did during that Kennedy v. Nixon debate in the olden days.

Yeah, I just compared Ahmadinejad to JFK. But I mean in terms of hotness. I can't be alone in this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home