Sunday, September 10

Project Runway - The Past Two Weeks

I've been way behind on my PR reviews the past couple of weeks for a couple of reasons - number one, I'm still kind of mad at the show over the dismissal of Keith and the auf'ing of Alison, not to mention the continued presence of Jeffery, possibly the biggest douche in the history of television (if for no other reason than his necktoo). Number two - I'm back in school and have actually been a really good girl so far and have been focusing a good deal of my time on actually like, studying and stuff. It's possibly the first time in my life television has not been my number one priority.

But to the show. Last week's flight to Paris was unexpected to the viewers, and tasted a little too much like "America's Next Top Model" to me, but it couldn't have been unexpected for the designers - they had to have known they were leaving the country at some point because they all had their passports. Do you think Kayne had a passport before he was on the show? Hells no, Bravo had to tell that hick to get one. Anyway, Angela annoyed the ever-lovin' crap out of me, but I was sad to see her go. Why? Well, even though her sense of "design" and "style" were very questionable, she was not a dickweek. Jeffrey is. I hate that guy.

The episode from last Wednesday - well, I still haven't seen it yet. I fell asleep at like 8 o'clock that night. I read that Vincent was kicked off and was pleased because he's crazy, but I don't know any of the details yet.

I cannot emphasise how much I depend on FourFour (where I "borrowed" the image from) and Television Without Pity for my "Project Runway" recaps and fixes. Please make your life a little bit better and go there first, you will never ever regret it.

1 Comments:

Blogger John H said...

you're gonna REALLY hate the shows you missed...REALLY..REALLY!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home