Monday, August 21

Though sometimes it may seem I have chosen to devote my life to television, it's not true. There are dozens of shows that are very popular, cricitcally adored, and overall just considered "good" that I've never botherd to get into. "24" is one such show.

However, it looks like that's going to change. Kal Penn (known to you potheads as Kumar) is joining the cast in a recurring role according to Yahoo! news. Oh, by the way Yahoo! news, that second paragraph is awkward. Someone needs a proofreader.

But anyway, since Kal Penn is fucking hot, I'm going to watch the show, at least until Harold and Kumar Go to Amesterdam is out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I think he may have a new movie coming out, too, that I saw a preview for yesterday. Looks pretty good. Yep! The Namesake. I didn't know who he was but I was thinking "hmmm...!" http://imdb.com/title/tt0433416/

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

battleshits

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home