Tuesday, August 15

I Hate ABC

Who actually watches "Dancing With the Stars?" Clearly I love a good bit of fluff now and then, but the appeal for this totally escapes me. Anyway, for those who care to read on, here's the list of hot-ass "stars" humiliating themselves this fall.

Tucker Carlson (douche)
Jerry Springer (why the hell not?)
Emmitt Smith (For a second it said "Elliott Smith" and I became sad)
Shanna Moakler (I have no idea who this is)
Mario Lopez (I hope he takes it)
Joe Lawrence (aka Joey Lawrence)
Harry Hamlin (only thing inside Lisa Rinna that is not plastic)
Vivica A. Fox (fall from C-List grace)
Willa Ford (I think she used to date a Backstreet Boy)
Sara Evans (some country music singer)
Monique Coleman ("High School Musical?" I am now old)

So yeah, I can't even begin to give a damn.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christ. I know who 5 of those people are. Is that too much?

Also, I thought it was now JOSEPH Lawrence. I guess he's gone back to casual in '06.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Trashley said...

Oh Keith, I love you so.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home